THIS PROGRAM IS OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE FULL CT. BLUE CARD CERTIFICATION COURSE
Designed specifically for those who are either currently enrolled in or are planning to enroll within the Grey Wolf Consulting CT. Blue Card Certification Course. This seminar is intended to help prepare to the participant to successfully complete the live fire portion of the CT. Blue Card Certification Course. Those with limited shooting experience or those who have purchased a new or are unfamiliar with the a new firearm will likely benefit the most from this program.
Some of the core topics included within this seminar include:
- Safety & Handling
- Drawing a Handgun From The Holster
- Reloads / Stoppage Clearing Methods
- Controlled Pairs vs. Hammers
- Failure to Stop Drills
- One Hand Shooting
- Understanding The Differences and Proper Use of Cover / Concealment
- Shot Placement and The Effects of a Projectile On Living Tissues
- Simulated Qualification Course of Fire
Participants within this program will be required to bring a minimum of 300 rnds of ammunition to the class.
For additional information, please contact us at: email@example.com or 203.952.7815
Instructor: Brian S. Williams