Grey Wolf Consulting maintains its main administrative offices in Shelton, Connecticut with our primary classroom facilities located in East Hampton, CT. at: 12 Summit St. East Hampton, CT. 06424 USA.
Our Outside Training Grounds:
Grey Wolf Consulting maintains our own leased outdoor training area located in Colchester / Hebron, Connecticut where our more advanced training programs or those which require additional space can be engaged in safely and effectively.
Some of the primary benefits of our outdoor training area include:
- Located approximately 30 miles southeast of Hartford, Connecticut.
- Diverse terrain and topographical elements, including rock faces, dense underbrush, and uneven ground.
- Wetland features, including marshland, swampland, ponds for movement and rescue training.
- Two large fields, suitable for helicopter operations.
- Clear-cut access roads, suitable for motorcade security and motor vehicle operations.
- 320° dynamic target range: a 100 x 75 meter enclosure surrounded by 7-meter earthen berm walls. Suitable for small unit training.
- Open air pavilion for classroom instruction, dining.
- No restrictions on ammunition, caliber or training times.
- Capacity to run concurrent programs: For example: live fire, force on force and vehicle ops simultaneously.
- Nighttime training.
- Accommodates groups as large as 75 trainees.
Indoor Training Facilities:
Grey Wolf Consulting also maintain relationships with indoor shooting ranges throughout Connecticut with more locations continually being added to accommodate the needs of our clients.
Mobile Training Unit (MTU)
The mobile training unit MTU at Grey Wolf Consulting is a specially assembled cadre of instructors. Our instructors maintain expertise in various tactical / combat doctrines and methodologies, which are designed to meet the needs of law enforcement, military, specialized security and the private sector. Additionally, the mobile training team is prepared to provide all of our standard training solutions or our custom training solutions either at our training facilities or your training area.