Designed specifically for the private citizen who has decided to purchase a firearm for personal protection. This seminar is intended to provide the participant with exposure and training to perhaps one of the LEAST instructed in, however MOST important skills which anyone who carries a firearm for personal security or defense MUST be able to perform reliably!
Some of the core topics included within this seminar include:
- Safety & Handling
- Speed / Accuracy Considerations with Support Side Only Deployments
- One Hand (Support Side) Drawing / Transitioning / Recovering
- One Hand (Support Side) Reloads / Stoppage Clearing
- One Hand (Support Side) Multiple Shot Placements
- Injured Arm Drills – (Basic)
- Utilization of Cover / Concealment
While not intended to replace a full length training program, this seminar is intended to provide the participant with an introduction to the critical defensive shooting skills necessary for anyone who carries a handgun for personal security to understand and be proficient in.
THIS PROGRAM IS AN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL COURSE AND REQUIRES EITHER THE GREY WOLF CRITICAL DEFENSIVE HANDGUN SKILLS COURSE OR EQUIVALENT.
For additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.952.7815