Designed specifically for the private citizen who has decided to purchase a firearm for personal protection. This seminar is intended to provide the participant with an introduction to the basic principles of personal defense with a firearm.
Some of the core topics included within this seminar include:
- Safety & Handling
- Proper Handgun Carrying / Concealment Methods
- Drawing a Handgun From Concealment
- Reloads / Stoppage Clearing Methods
- Controlled Pairs vs. Hammers
- Understanding The Differences and Proper Use of Cover / Concealment
- Shot Placement and The Effects of a Projectile On Living Tissues
While not intend to replace a full length training program, this seminar is intended to provide the participant with an introduction to the critical defensive shooting skills necessary for anyone who carries a handgun for personal security to understand and be proficient in.
For additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.952.7815
Instructor: Brian S. Williams