The Grey Wolf Training Development Group (TDG) is a special 4 – hour +/- tactical shooting program which is specifically designed to provide the participant the opportunity to learn new tactical handgun shooting skills and practice existing ones which will often be difficult to impossible to do at a local public shooting range or even a private gun club because of range restrictions / regulations.
This program blends a combination of group discussions and active live fire drills and exercises typically including drawing from the holster, reloading, cover drills shooting while moving, and more against a variety of targets from paper to steel.
- Primary Handgun (9mm or Above Calibers Only)
- Secondary Handgun Recommended In Case Of Catastrophic Failure Of Primary
- 4 Magazines (8 Recommended) / 4 Magazines (8 Recommended For Secondary)
- On The Waist (OTW) Holster (Master Side Only – NO CROSS DRAW)
- A Sturdy Belt
- Double On The Waist (OTW) Magazine Pouch
- Closed Toe Footwear, Brimmed Hat, Long Sleeve Shirt, Pants (NO SHORTS)
- Inclement Weather Gear
- Personal Hydration System (Highly Recommended)
- Wrap Around Eye / Ear Protection
- Insect Repellent
- Note Book (Pocket) and Pen For Note Taking (Recommended)
- 300 Rnds Ammunition
For additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.924.1784