Designed specifically for those who have mounted an optic to their sidearm. This program seeks to expand the benefits of using a mounted optic. Those with limited shooting experience or those who have purchased a new or are unfamiliar with a new firearm will likely benefit the most from this program.
Some of the core topics included within this seminar include:
- Safety & Handling
- Metallic Sights vs. Optics
- Zeroing Optics
- Rapid Sight or Reticle Acquisition
- Mechanical Offset
- Advantages and Limitations to Optics
- Drawing a Handgun From The Holster
- Engagement of Multiple Targets with an Optic
- Reloads / Stoppage Clearing Methods
- Downed Optics (Malfunction Drills)
- One Hand Shooting
Participants within this program will be required to bring a minimum of 350 rnds of ammunition to the class.
For additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.952.7815
Instructor: Brian S. Williams and Staff